The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) seeks to protect and enhance the rights of data subjects. These rights cover the safeguarding of personal data, protection against the unlawful processing of personal data and the unrestricted movement of personal data within the EU. It should be noted that GDPR does not apply to information already in the public domain.
At Nevex Limited we are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our web site visitors and customers.
This privacy notice applies where we are acting as data controller with respect to your personal data and provides you with the details of how we collect and process your personal information.
What information we collect?
This section describes the information collected by Nevex Limited whether collected automatically or provided voluntarily by you.
Information provided voluntarily by you
This includes any communication that you send us whether that be through our web site or via email, social media posting or any other information you send us. This may include:
- Your name and contact details. We use this information to provide quotations, to communicate with you, for record keeping of those communications and for the establishment, pursuance or defense of legal claims.
- Your artwork. This includes files, documents or other content or information uploaded on our web site or sent to us by you for the purpose of getting a quotation or printing your products.
- Delivery information. This includes all addresses you provide to us so we can deliver your printed products.
- Some personal information may be collected from the forms and surveys you complete. For example, when applying for a student discount, you provide us with your student ID.
Information we collect automatically
- We collect some technical data about the use of our web site such as your IP address, geographical location, details about your browser, the device you use, length of visit to pages, page views and web site navigation paths. We collect this information through our analytics tracking system. This data is processed to analyse the use of our web site, to ensure the security of the web site and to optimize it so we can deliver the relevant content to you.
Why do we collect this information?
We collect and process your personal information for the purpose of communicating with our clients, providing quotations and meeting our contractual obligations to our clients. Technical information collected through our web site is used to ensure the security of our web site, to analyse the use of our web site and services. We may process any of your personal data, where necessary, for the purposes of obtaining or maintaining insurance coverage, managing risks or obtaining professional advice.
Through agreeing to this privacy notice you are consenting to Nevex Limited processing your personal date for the purposes outlined. You can withdraw your consent at any time by emailing email@example.com.
Who has access to your personal data?
We allow access to your personal data only to employees who have the need to use the information and who are obliged to protect that information and keep it confidential.
We may on occasions have to share your personal data with third parties such as:
- third parties such as suppliers or subcontractors which we need it exclusively to process work on our behalf.
- Service providers who provide IT, system administration and marketing services
- Professional advisers including lawyers and insurers
- Government bodies that require us to report processing activities
- We may disclose your personal date where necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure
We do not share your personal information with third parties for their own marketing purposes
How is your personal data stored?
Data is stored in the United Kingdom on different servers. We do not store personal data outside the EEA.
How long do we keep your information?
We only retain your personal information for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it is provided. For tax purposes the law requires us to keep basic information about our customers for 6 years after they stop being our customers.
What are my rights as a data subject?
You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- Right to access – you have the right to request a copy of the information we store about you
- Right to correction – you have the right to correct the data we hold about you that is incorrect or incomplete
- Right to erasure– in some circumstances you may ask us to erase the information we hold about you
- Right to restriction – in some circumstances you have the right to restrict the processing of your data
- Right to objection to processing your data and portability of the data
- Withdrawal of consent – you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
- Right to lodge a complaint – if you consider that our processing of your personal data infringes data protection laws, you have a legal right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority responsible for data protection.
If you wish to exercise any of those rights, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month.
Our contact details
This website is owned by Nevex Limited.
Nevex Printing Centre
285 Gray’s Inn Road
WC1X 8DD London
Our phone number: 0207 837 5173
Our email address: email@example.com